Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthdays

I have the hardest time actually remembering peoples birthdays. What I have finally tried to start doing, is adding birthday for people I know into my contacts, so they automatically show up on my calendar. This will at least make it easier for me to remember and give someone at least a call on their birthday.

I use a g1 phone running the google android OS, and since everything is so integrated with google, I have started using the contacts through google, my calendar through google, my email, pretty much all of my life goes through a google server at some point. Have all this integration makes keeping everything organized easier as I can write an email once and access it anywhere, or create a calendar event on my phone and it shows up on my phone, computer, and my google account. The coolest part about is that I can let other people see it, like my wife, so she knows what is being planned, and can see my calendar.

I think google has something here, I even use their stuff for my business colaboration needs. Awesome.

No comments: